View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 11:17 PM   #1
Michael41197

Drives: Scion FR-S 2016
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb FRS Led Conversion (Vland Headlights) Help

I recently purchased a pair of vland headlights which work perfectly fine and i've tested; however I also purchased some ebay h7 led bulbs to install with the new headlights themselves. For some reason only the drivers side led will turn on for high/lo beam and ive tried plugging in the passenger side vland headlight with the bulb that doesn't work yet it will turn on when plugging it into the drivers side wiring harness. I thought this could be caused by a wiring problem with the harness itself on the passenger side; however i even plugged in the oem halogen bulbs and harness and they wouldn't turn on so I checked the fuse box and I had a blown lo beam fuse. Ive since tried to install a new lo beam 15amp fuse and everytime i attempt to turn on my (LED) headlights the same fuse blows, and the drivers side led bulb will always stay on even with a blown fuse however the headlights themselves (DRL,TurnSignals) work perfectly fine. What is the next step i should take? Should I get a new set of LED bulbs or do you think it is a problem with the wiring? I used wire tappers to connect my Vland headlights (TurnSignal/DRL/Ground) to the factory wires that lead to the corner lights. Please help
Michael41197 is offline   Reply With Quote