Old 03-24-2023, 09:35 AM   #4
Tcoat

Drives: 2020 Hakone
Thanked 108,286 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2495 Post(s)
Tagged: 50 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh View Post
Yeah it's strange, I've spent thousands there over the years, and had great chats with one or both of the guys (there are 2 of them iirc) and the worst problem I've ever had was the Perrin strut bar I ordered was not available in the colour I ordered. I got an email asking if it's ok to switch to the black one, I said yes and that was that. In 2017 when I bought my wheels from them, the original set was back ordered so I opted for another set, which was $100 more. When I asked where I can send the difference, the guy said 'don't worry about it, I'll cover it'. It's very strange, on the one hand during my frank conversations with them I understood the problems they were having with whiny customers complaining their product wasn't shipped the next day, on the other hand there are stories like yours that clearly could have been handled better. It's a weird shop for sure. I haven't bought anything from them in over a year and not sure I want to
We are hearing only one side of the story anyway. The other side may be radically different.
soundman98 (03-25-2023)