View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:16 AM   #13
Spartan65
USMC Veteran Semper Fi

Drives: 2010 WR Blue STi
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Forgot to note that I installed my mud flaps on 9/28/2012 I picked up from Beaver Scion for 62.35 after tax. It took me about one hour. I took off all four wheels and drilled it in the prescribed area for added rigidity.
My parts came in for one of the TSB the Cricket killer HPFP replacement, Beaver gave me a Prius C to drive which was highly amicable. Jennifer from service called to say my car should be done by 4:00 on 10/3/2012.
I don't mind who is working on the car, I went down a personally introduced myself to the Master Technician, he seemed knoweldgable and went to the Scion FR-S School in Phoenix. He was aware of the issue and has not tried to disregard my concerns. He said it was refreshing to see an automobile owner that actually had a passion for the vehicle they drive. Job security I guess. He seems commited, his work station is impecable so we have that in common. I can see this MT getting me past the resistence I may meet when it comes time to put the TRD SC on the car when that time comes.