View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 01:44 AM   #19
TachyonBomb

Drives: 06 Evo GSR SE, 17 Series Yellow BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfedbrz View Post
Didn’t you ask them to remove the turbo kit because you lost your job and we’re too broke to afford it?
Works had my car from July 2017 - July 2018

They first told me that the project would be done in 3 months so around Oct/Nov 2017.

I started telling them I needed my car back in Jan 2018. I kept stating that I need my car back soon because this project went way over schedule.

Every time I would make it clear I that I would like my car back soon, they would give me a new finish date which would always be just around the corner to try to keep stringing me along.

It was clear the game they were playing with making excuses to keep my car longer. So I forced their hand to give me my car back with something they couldn't wiggle out of.

The wiggling they did can be see in many of our email conversations.

No one should accept that sort of conduct out of a shop and then expect you to shift your life around to meet their laggyness. I was told 3 months initially and went into things making accommodations for those first 3 months. But after month 6 or 8 or 10 or 12 life moves on and I needed my car back.

You seem to really be arguing that it is ok for a shop to lie to you over a project timeline over and over again and then have them keep your car for an indefinite amount of time.

Sorry that's not how the real world works and its not how the real world should be expected to work.

Follow what happened here: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...96#post3213496
TachyonBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TachyonBomb For This Useful Post:
FRSBRZGT86FAN (06-30-2019), soundman98 (05-14-2019), weederr33 (05-14-2019), why? (05-14-2019)