Undisputed El Presidente

Drives: Zenki 37J ZN6
Thanked 9,397 Times in 5,261 Posts
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Where the hell is everyone .........

I know @Cole is down in Mexico. Oh, I hope he doesn't follow that little boy who says to him "hey, meeeester, you want to fuck my seeeester, she is a virgin ..... follow me".

I cooked an award winning meal tonight (according to mrs humfrz).

Yep, fresh salmon, steamed in one of those copper cookers, with white wine, smothered with sautéed leeks and chalets. Fresh steamed asparagus on the side.

Reminds me of back in my agricultural research days in the Salinas Valley of California. I was doing work on asparagus. In the warm spring, when the asparagus was jumping out of the ground, nice and tender, use an asparagus knife to cut the young spears just below the ground level.

Then take the spears and cut them to where they were tender enough for a knife to fall through the spear into a bucket ..... toss the rest away.

Add salt, pepper and butter and gently steam them. Just add a glass of red wine, a rib eye steak and a baked potato and you got yourself one tasty meal.

humfrz
Tastiest story you ever told

"Just like how a strut bar somehow enables you to corner 20MPH faster around a cloverleaf on-ramp, when the reality is, you can do it already but you just don't have to balls to do it." - CSG David
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to finch1750 For This Useful Post:
humfrz (02-28-2018), Ultramaroon (02-28-2018)