View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 06:26 AM   #16
LED86

Drives: Black 86 GTS
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Some great detective work there

AAI motorsports is the wholesaler for buddyclub tails, if you resell them then your getting them from AAI. I think they have a webstore but you will pay full price unless your a reseller.

Just keep in mind these ARE NOT released yet so nowhere will have them, japanparts, myself, any reseller will not have them yet. Ill have a set probably before they get released so ill do a video and get photos etc whenever that is.

The peek/perk thing im glad i got it right haha. Looks like i could have triggrered so many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TachyonBomb View Post
I think you meant to say "piqued" your interest... the first and last time I ever dated an English major in college has traumatized me to the point that peaked my interest now triggers me

ALSO HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND ABOUT THE NEW BUDDY CLUB TAILS

- Buddy Clubs US website shows nothing.

- Their Japanese website shows the tail lights but does not show any buy
now or how to buy area for the tails.
- https://www.buddyclub.jp

- If travel to their US, Japanese or International facebook pages you will see a link to a youtube video posted by some guy named Gabriel Lee with a lot of Japanese writing. Video linked below.

-

- In that video page in the beginning of all the Japanese writing in contained in the video description you will see the name of a shop or company named "aaimotorsport". If one were to google "aaimotorsport" the website for this shop/company pops up. Here is the link to this companies website.
- http://www.aai-usa.com/

- On this companies homepage this is how they describe themselves

"AAI Motorsports is the sole agent and importer of Buddy Club and TOM'S Racing automotive parts which we distribute primarily within the North, Central and South American region. Along with this, AAI Motorsports is also an exporter of U.S. sourced automotive parts products to Asia."

- So if you want the lights call this company located in Ontario, California. They should be able to supply the lights to North Americans whenever the lights are released if they aren't already released.

**And that is how you cyber stalk like a millennial to get what you want.

**An alternative route may be to go through Japanparts.com and exchange some emails to see if they can get the lights.
LED86 is offline   Reply With Quote