NoHaveMSG

Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,326 Times in 7,384 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFL it's Waffle View Post
Seeing that the good weather is finally happening in my area, I haven't been wearing clothes that can have a belt for an IWB holster. Then I found this gem https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YYTQMV1...ding=UTF8&th=1
When I told my wife I was getting a satchel for my CCW, she defaulted to the brown satchel worn by the shaggy guy in The Hangover, and proceeded to tell me what a homo I would look like . Thankfully it looks nothing like that in person. It's got a velcro pistol holster within the bag to help with a solid draw, and lined with a thick plastic to protect the trigger against accidental discharges. And my most favorite part is space for 4 extra mags secured by elastic bands. It holds my P365X with no problems either. I'm very pleased with how well it holds everything.
I may have to try one of those. Sometimes I carry a pistol hunting since there are a ton of cougar's(not the good kind) in my area but with a slung rifle and my pack and binoculars it is cumbersome to carry a standard holster. I lost a shot at a nice buck a couple years ago because when I drew my rifle up the bolt handle got caught on my pack or my pistol holster and unlocked the action, took me a second to figure out what had happened. I tried a chest mount clip on the front of my pack but was uncomfortable with drawing from it.
Wally86 (06-06-2023)