Old 06-04-2020, 06:51 PM   #43
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,178 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
5.5 psi is just about 37% more than atmospheric pressure. But you are getting 50% more power than NA without any other mod. What a marvelous tune! Is CSG selling that setup and tune. I would get it and take my JRSC off for sure. Assuming you have a fully custom turbo setup, what is your header?

While you are here. Intake charge temps vs pressure, is this considered in your tune currently? Or you would consider it with bigger boost? I am asking since some of the heat soak complaints that I also had in the previous years could be related, I thought.
With the VE improvements of forced induction, you can extract further enhancements that are unavailable to NA folks.

I use an off-the-shelf GReddy T518Z kit with many, many supporting mods. My build is well documented.

https://www.ft86club.com/forums/show...2&postcount=20 is one post, among many.

My setup has been duplicated many times, but it will certainly cost you much more than your JRSC. The hp/dollar ratio is lower, although this is arguably as reliable as, if not more reliable, than the JRSC.

Intake charge temp vs pressure is always considered in CSG tunes, unless the specific setup doesn't allow for it, e.g. HKS SC, Innovate/Sprintex SC, etc.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
86TOYO2k17 (06-04-2020), mrg666 (06-04-2020)