View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #62
Will BRZ
Damn that's crazy...

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I remember reading through this whole thread when you first started it, but I'm not sure if I've posted here before. I must say I appreciate you replying to everyone with a level head and not going off and threatening to buy someone's family or something lol

However, as @MuseChaser stated a couple posts above, you've shown us how oblivious you are to those who are not so fortunate. Not everyone's parents pay their children's cars off like it's nothing. That's just poor parenting. Everyone comes up differently and every parent has a different view as to how to raise a kid. I'll tell you the BEST thing I could do for my boy is not to buy him a supercar, but to teach him what it means to be a man. I want him to learn to work for what he has. He will make mistakes and I will be there for him, but he will be able to rely on himself when he grows up and has his own family. He will not be rewarded with material objects for doing what he's supposed to do.

There are a few people here who make six figures easy yet still drive a $30,000 sports car and I bet you anything they won't finance a supercar for their kid. No one here is jealous. No one here is trying feed you sob stories so you can feel bad for us. We're just trying to show you reality that you're clearly blind to. For now, enjoy your car and good luck.
Will BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Will BRZ For This Useful Post:
georgejxu199 (07-21-2019), humfrz (07-21-2019), JD001 (07-21-2019), MuseChaser (07-21-2019), soundman98 (07-22-2019)