View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:02 AM   #29
J1Avs

Drives: 2018 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwolf View Post
Actual return on investment is better with something like a Corvette though. Its just too easy to make 100+ WHP, while with this platform it requires a huge investment to make anything resembling power.
A car is so rarely something with a decent ROI. If you accept and realize that it’s most commonly a depreciating asset, and budget responsibly for your mods, rock on however you like. With that said, being financially irresponsible, or building irresponsible is simply irresponsible, and whatever hardships you endure are on you.

Everyone’s financial situation is different. 30K to some is a lot, 30K to others is pocket change. Everyone appreciates their car a different way. I think it’s truly a testament to this vehicle that is has such wide ranging appeal to all different demographics and interests, and truly succeeds in all of them.

So a cheers to the twins being so successful in so many different ways. I love this car, and more so than many of the other sports cars I’ve owned over the years.

Now...if the federal government could figure out how to pass a budget and pay me while I work, I can finish up my FI build!
J1Avs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J1Avs For This Useful Post:
22R (01-04-2019)