Old 06-22-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
FT-86GOD
Senior Rocket Bunny

Drives: 1982 XX KE70
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime View Post
I'm surprised by quite negative reaction and experiences with Melville Toyota on some of the 86 forums.

I have actually ordered a White 86GTS Auto with them just few days ago - seems to be okay, did not get any discounts or anything but the process went alright - also got update later on that it will be around 4-5 months time (hopefully earlier).

Did not get the aero kit as I had bad experience previously with the Nissan wing on my 350Z (boot lid falls on your head), would like the skirts, but unfortunately it seems they won't separate the components from the Aero kit.
Did u compare ur price to the online which is the MAXIMUM they can charge?... U should have paid no more than $42,624 Driveaway with 12month Rego etc???

I paid less than $42,000 at Galleria with the $3000 Aero Kit included.. However mine was Manual..... Melville wanted $43,xxx and said they would rather make more profit on the next customer coming in than make a good deal with me.... Thats there choice but thats after them calling me assuring me they would beat $42,000 just to have me as there customer because i live so close by only to waste over an hr of my time and tell me they will sucker in the next guy for a higher price..... Plus the manager is a total asshole and was so smug knowing people do want the car..... IMO.....
FT-86GOD is offline   Reply With Quote