View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 06:11 PM   #687
Ebush

Drives: 2017 Hot Lava 86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irace86.2.0 View Post
Shouldn’t the TPS to AFR map be the same regardless? The difference with DBW is a person could modify the throttle position to be different than the accelerator position in a way where they are not 1:1. Like a cable system would be linked to the accelerator in a 1:1 ratio, but airflow through the throttle body wouldn’t be 1:1 because of the nature of airflow being greater in the middle and less towards the end of throttle opening, but DBW can be set up to deliver a linear feeling to airflow through the throttle body, and that requires a more exponential input curve for throttle body opening relative to the linear accelerator input. Regardless, AFR at 80% throttle should always be the same, right?

Were you altering the map or just looking at an identical map with a different value? Sorry, I haven’t dug into the software yet, or I would look myself. Still fabricating.
We do not have a cable throttle body, so we don’t have a cable tps. We do have Dbw tps though. Any map that had cable tps as the reference, it would stay at 0 the entire time since it’s non existent.
Ebush is offline   Reply With Quote