Old 06-17-2020, 09:39 AM   #37
ScratchMB
Banned

Drives: 2014 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by churchx View Post
Not millions but hundreds of thousands, from which 95% never touch mechanically by themselves above tire pressure check at gas tank. Also i'm guessing that those that actually do or shops that do some work there, usually do so by procedures in service manuals, while DIYer might have skipped something simple but nevertheless causing described issue. And from those that do that job themselves or from actual service or dealership techs .. probably only relatively small fraction is on this forum and visit here regularly and often and read all threads including this. I can understand your frustration, but blaming world/other owners and so on won't get you moving . Don't rely on forums always providing solution and in timely fashion at that, keep googling around, search for service manuals/procedures for hints in parallel, ask techs you know in person and so on. Wish you luck with all that to get issue solved sooner, don't give up easily but also don't expect that forum will help always, quickly by your expectations, and without some portion of friendly trolling you should take with smile, not anger
The purpose of that comment was to waste my time, I don’t care about positivity and all that shit, yes you are right about the thousands and whatnot of people not working on their cars.
Also people shouldn’t be on forums commenting if they don’t know shit, why hop on here and give input if you have no clue what’s going on.
ScratchMB is offline   Reply With Quote