View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 03:47 PM   #792
Uplink

Drives: anything you let me
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFatFlip View Post
What is everybody doing for catch cans? AOS? Single? Double? Vent to atm? What brand? I've always thought of them as engine bay "bling", but now, the more I think about it, the more I'm afraid that there is a good chance of gunking up that intercooler inside the manifold over time.

I ended up going with Saikou Michi, which I'm very pleased with and would highly recommend. You get custom hose barb sizing, inlet/outlet rotation and mounting for a surprisingly affordable price. My plan was to leave all my existing edelbrock hoses unmodified and they were able to provide everything i needed to splice the can in. Mr. Saikou was very helpful by email and answered all my questions and provided great design feedback. About my only complaint was the long lead time, but I guess that's what happens when its semi-custom and built to order. Plus it doesn't hurt that the color scheme matches the manifold nicely!
Looks good. Were you able to install that without removing the manifold? Was there oil making it through the lines before you installed the catch can?
Uplink is offline   Reply With Quote