View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 06:27 PM   #33
Jfheisenberg

Drives: 2015 BRZ Series Blue WRB
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM THEO View Post
That's why I told you to try a new MAF, at full throttle the car uses open loop mixtures so no need for MAF corrections
Wondering how a new MAF makes a difference? A friend that has a BRZ let me borrow his MAF. I took off mine and and put his on. Took it for a drive and still had the problem.

Was there something else that i missed doing? Disconnect the battery,etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomm.brz View Post
maf has no problem to me
anyway always good to clean it
your problem is a faulty lambda sensor, maybe you got it damaged , it swings between max and min so you need to replace that
Lamdba you mean o2 sensor? I did clean my MAF sensor with a spray for this kind. Still the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
The MAF voltages consistently correlate to engine load in his logs. It is something on the fueling side like a pump issue or DI seal, or an O2 sensor. That is why I keep asking for a steady state log to confirm.
Thanks for taking a look. By what you see, those are the possible issues? What kind of steady state log would i need to validate your point?

Im thinking on doing another normal run and another hard pull and upload to datazap again (longer drives)

I would need something to show the mechanics to they can address the issue, from fuel pump problem to a sensor. They tell me its hard to tell without a check engine light.
Jfheisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote