View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 02:54 PM   #4
xDJ DUBx
Lurker

Drives: '14 Rocket Bunny Monogram FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to xDJ DUBx Send a message via Yahoo to xDJ DUBx
I actually came up on a good deal and went down to Pann Auto in San Diego to buy my V1 Rocket Bunny Kit w/ GT Wing after work on February 5th, BEFORE I BOUGHT THE CAR haha, and picked up this bad boy.

Then within the 24hrs of getting the car it got crazy hectic between the dealer and the bank, but by pure luck everything went over smoothly and I had the car in my garage February 15th

Then the very next day, my boy at Best Buy got to installing my Viper SmartStart setup.

Unfortunately they do not yet have the software up to date enough for the remote start to work 100% properly, and for the alarm and smart key to work 100% together, but hopefully within the next 6 months or so the software will catch up and I'll be able to go back and get it all buttoned up.

Then the next day, yesterday, my buddies at the local shop fit me in to get the car tinted. It really needed it! 3M Color Stable 20% tint, it looks great!

annnnnd that'll pretty much be the only things the car will go to the shop for because from here on out, the rest of the mods will be done by myself with friends and family(except for paint of course). I've got a nice package from FT86 SpeedFactory coming in along with some things from Amazon that should be here this week and I hope to be ordering my Enkei's before the end of the week to start the very long and grueling 2 month wait for them haha. In the meantime I will be stacking up the other required parts for the car such as suspension, exhaust etc then once the wheels come in, I will be installing the kit along with everything else, fit the wheels, get the ride height set, get aligned etc.. then tear the kit off to get it painted. I'm hoping she'll be rolling and fully RB'd by the end of May