View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #1078
TwistedGray
IG thomas50shades

Drives: ISO: BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Okay, so I am sure I have done some minor mistake, but I cannot quite figure out what it is. I took a bunch of screenshots of the software as I was going along, so hopefully this helps explain things.

I connected the OFT to the PC and ran it through all the updates. Thereafter, I connected it to the car, read the car's stock ECU, and now I am back on the PC. I want to send a few launch control based files to the OFT, but I need to of course modify the files.

I will only use Stage 1, 91 octane files for my tune(s) with varying launch control RPMs. Otherwise, all other settings will remain as-is.

First step was to connect the OFT to the software, and on the side I would run the RomRaider. I know that I need to add the appropriate Definition file to RomRaider, but this is where I am a little confused as to which of the two files I should use? So, I started with the first one as it matched the naming in the CAL box.

I then navigated to the appropriate Stage 1, 91 octane folder, and proceeded to select the matching file that populated in the OFT software. When doing so, I got this error in RomRaider.

Okay, then I figured I should use the other file (see the first picture), so I first removed the first file and then added the second file.

Back to the Stage 1 folder, selected that file again, and I was hit with some Checksum errors. Per the FAQ this is not a major concern, so onward we go.

I then went in to Launch Control setting and set the parameters to what I want. In this case I want the max RPM set to 2000 thus entered in 5600.

Thereafter, I went to save the file and was again prompted by two errors.

Back to the Openflash Manager software. I clicked the Upload Data button, deleted one of the storage spots.

After that I added in the tune that I just created from RomRaider, but I was immediately hit by this error and could not proceed.

I repeated these steps several times, and I always get hit with that error at the end which prevents me from doing anything.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
TwistedGray is offline   Reply With Quote