Old 05-19-2015, 09:31 AM   #417
AlexBinJackson

Drives: 2015 Brz Blue Series Pearl White
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebe View Post
Well, we all just got scammed by MOR.

This is my last and final purchase with them. I don't even own an 86 anymore (it was totaled in February), and I'm still extremely pissed about how much these simple parts cost me, and how long it took to ship.

MOR promised something much more robust and user friendly at the beginning of this group buy. A proposed design that excited a very large audience. With that excitement, there was no doubt that we would all gladly pay the price tag, whatever the cost, up front. In doing so, we let them steal money from our pockets.

Their lengthy lead time wasn't because they needed a car to make a "prototype," it was because they needed a car so they could cut corners (literally & figuratively speaking). It allowed more and more customers to join the group buy, ultimately allowing MOR to justify if they want to spend money and time on R&D or just cut their losses and make an easy profit.

Let this be a lesson to all of us. Don't purchase something without seeing the final product first.

Beebs

Calm down brah if u actually read the above post you would understand there was no room for the brackets.
You could send them back and always request a refund but I think you are over reacting a little as they did all the work on designing a kit so you don't have too 😊
AlexBinJackson is offline   Reply With Quote