View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #64
fc3s_johnny
Brap Brap

Drives: 1986 FC3S RX-7, 2013 FR-S
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Went after school on Thursday to get an alignment. The guys at the Nissan dealership (**** Smith Nissan) where my dad purchased his GT-R are some of the nicest and coolest guys out there and let me use their alignment rack and work on the car myself. After a good bit of tinkering here's what the car is at. Front Camber: -1 degree. Front Toe: 0 degrees. Rear Camber: -1.3 degrees. Rear Toe: 0.1 degrees in. It was way out of whack because of the new control arms and the fact that i had messed with rear toe already, but if feels really solid now.

Also got some minor interior upgrades.

Weathertech floor mats because i do daily the car and these make it much easier to keep clean. I usually have to walk through at least some mud going in and out of school everyday so these help me worry less about what's getting all over the inside of the car (i'm OCD about keeping it clean).

And a YoSpeed Center Console Plaque engraved with the "86" design. It looks a bit nicer and i was tired of people asking why there was a such a large recess in the middle of the console.
Attached Images

fc3s_johnny is offline   Reply With Quote