View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 01:57 PM   #6755
kavanagh
Fat on Corn Syrup

Drives: 2014 Asphalt FRS AT (yes, auto!)
Thanked 2,748 Times in 1,094 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
OK, some photos of the wheels without the stupid chrome center caps, and with the new blue Muteki lug nuts. We weren't sure if we'd like the blue and only grabbed them because they were immediately available since I lost the key to our original locking black Mutekis. Color me stupid.

We actually like the blue lugs - they're subtle because they sit deep in the rim enough that it's not super ricey. One of our goals with the car is for the casual observer (non-car folken) to think it might have come from the factory as it is. Or at the very least to keep it looking classy and upscale (nevermind the big white racing numbers on the driver's side, LoL . They'll come back off after the next track day).

We added the Berk Dual Tip Muffler Delete to give her the voice she deserves. It also filled in those huge diffuser cutouts, so @humfrz should be happy with us now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Well, I must say, the rear end does look much cleaner ...... now that my eyes can't stick on that awful dealer badge ...... they are sticking on the puny looking exhaust tips ......

Ya got a plan .....

humfrz

kavanagh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kavanagh For This Useful Post:
humfrz (04-22-2014)