View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 02:12 AM   #12883
DGMlJDlBRZ

Drives: 2014 DGM BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Hey guys, this will be the first of likely many part out posts for my BRZ, so stay tuned for any future posts.

For now, I'll be starting off with a couple of parts off my car. Haven't been able to enjoy the car like I had hoped/planned so my car literally ends up sitting the majority of the time in the garage and I'm lucky if I drive it twice a month, so the majority of the parts, if not all of them, are in great condition.

- VIS Racing VRS (Varis Style) CF Hood. Had it for about a year. Nothing wrong with it. Will come with the Aerocatch Locking Hood Pins with keys, as well as the rain guards/covers that screw on the bottom side of the hood for the two vents. $850

- Velox/Verus Engineering Non Aggressive Rear Diffuser. Has minimal scratches/scrapes on the bottom of the fins from getting out of my driveway. No bends on the fins. Also has minimal trimming/bending of the cutout for the exhaust because it was previously rubbing against the piping on my old HKS HiPower exhaust. Does not affect performance and you can't tell when mounted. Will come with all original mounting hardware. $380

Bad picture of it, but I'm sure you guys know what it looks like.

If you guys are interested, shoot me a DM. Prices are picked up in Oxnard, CA.
DGMlJDlBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote