View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #50
Mike@CZP

Drives: Scion
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Credit companies charge us fees when customers initiate a chargeback claim. We want to help avoid that by having the customer contact us first so that we can get it settled. Before implementing this, we would have instances where people would initiate chargebacks without even contacting us first, and then we get hit with fees for it.

Chargeback claims are usually for instances where the customer does not receive the product and the vendor is refusing to refund the customer. In this case, I am at no point refusing to refund the customer. I have tried to offer several options where I could refund the customer. I would refund the full order, but the customer has the overpipe and is not returning it free of charge. At no point in this situation was a chargeback initiation even a valid course of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
It's usually not but depends on the service provider. However most companies just consider it a cost of doing business and try to avoid chargebacks through other means (like customer service).
Mike@CZP is offline   Reply With Quote