Moto-P

Drives: Many types of cars in R&D.
Thanked 3,058 Times in 568 Posts
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally View Post
Damn thats a dope ass car, whats brand is it on the fenders? Did you make that diffuser? Looks sick
@TeutonicShift89 @wally

This was a project in Japan where 86 of these body clad cars were to be sold to a few dealers complete and new. But the plan didn't pan out so the several existing kits were disbursed as body kits, two sets to me.

It's called Cosevati IN/EX and it is pretty extensive.
Consists of:
Front Bumper,
Side Skirts,
Rear trunk spoiler,
Rear bumper.
Muffler cat-back

Now the muffler distance between the left and right are different, so the bumper and muffler goes as a set. If you look at the photos closely, the muffler tips are far wider apart than standard OEM.

The entire kit was somewhere north of $7000 USD original price, but since it never went on sale, only a handful exists.

I do have a lightly used seconds set of the IN/EX body kit painted in factory Scion FR-S E8H "Ultramarine" blue, with silver accent full kit with muffler. I can part with that set if you are REALLY interested.

The fender set is from another maker, INGS+1 and is an All-Japan Super Taikyu Endurance Racing Series regulation set, normal width but with vents, and is not part of the IN/EX body set.
The fender top vent is functional and does a pretty nice job of pulling engine bay heat from the sides, as it lets out in a low pressure zone at speed.
Main lower vent releases air from wheel house, and reduces pressure in that area, as well as cools brakes a bit.
That, you can buy officially from INGS' official importer https://myjapandirect.com/?main_cat=...fifth_cat=FR-S

The steering wheel and dry carbon trim are from Cusco Japan, but unfortunately that has been long discontinued. Might see some floating around as old inventory from CUSCO USA dealers.

Mirror caps with turn signals and puddle lights are from
https://avest.jp/shopdetail/00000000...ge1/recommend/

hope that helps. Let me know if you have other questions Sorry for the late reply.

Consulting Member at Cusco, OEM+, RS-R.
www.club4ag.com

Last edited by Moto-P; 10-02-2020 at 05:26 AM.
Moto-P is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moto-P For This Useful Post:
bcj (11-25-2020), mrg666 (10-02-2020)