View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 01:48 AM   #43
thedollarbill

Drives: 13 ZN6
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Big Update Incoming (current mileage: 230,000kms)

I received and (with the help of a friend) installed the TRD Front Lip and Side Skirts. WOW! What a transformation in looks, super stoked about them. With the TRD kit on I decided on a bronze powdercoat for the STI wheels that I picked up. I was a little nervous about how they would turn out but they came out perfect. Mounted them the day I got them back!

During this time I decided I've had enough with my Tein's. Living in the treacherous streets of downtown Toronto, I wanted a better dampening system. My research and advice from many friends led me to the Ohlins Road & Track system paired with OEM top hats would ensure the most comfort.

After the coilover install and an alignment, I full sent it at TMP Cayuga at the Speedacademy Track day! It was an amazing experience and I can definitely say that I am hooked! Since that track day, I've shifted some of my part lookout to be track oriented. (ie: STI Strut Tower Bar)

Little other pieces added include, Verus Sidemarker Deletes, tS Shift Knob, 2018 Headunit, JDM red engine cover... next in line is some brake pads hopefully!

TRD Kit

STI Wheels

Verus Sidemarker Deletes

JDM Red Engine Cover and STI Strut Tower Bar

Ohlins are in!

Got my hands on a 2018 Headunit with Apple Carplay!

tS Shift Knob

instagram: @sllygoos
thedollarbill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thedollarbill For This Useful Post:
Berserker (10-26-2020), Dzmitry (10-23-2020), Elliotw (04-18-2021), MrSkubi (10-23-2020), weederr33 (10-23-2020)