View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 05:29 PM   #7728
Docdoc

Drives: Scion FR-S 2014
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hello everyone,

I'm a long time owner of the FR-S/GT86, I'm what many of you refer to as a FR-S purist. I was in the Airforce long ago and when I got out my wife let me get my first "sports car". After tracking the development of the chassis I knew when it came out that it was the car I wanted. When we arrived at St. Louis late 2012. I found a Hot Lava 6 speed Scion FR-S at the dealer. They were quite a rare site at that time.

It was love at first sight, I bought it right then and there, they had to even go to the trouble of pulling it out of the showroom floor. Most did not know how to drive stick so they had to find a older gentleman to drive it out. Around 3 years later I had a daughter and the wife got me to trade it for a used BMW 328i xdrive "more family friendly". She ended up getting a raise shortly the next year so for a second time I bought a Scion FR-S, this time a used 38k 2014 version. Got it for 16k and was agian a Hot Lava, 6 speed. I still drive the snot out of it today... Next week I'm taking it to BingeTokyo Circuit Days for a 3.15 Grand Full Course.

So you could say I'm the guy that liked it so much I bought it twice...

Docdoc
Docdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Docdoc For This Useful Post:
Busybee (03-10-2019)