Old 11-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #7029
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,128 Times in 1,193 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphLAZ3R View Post
Hello, everyone! I just made it back here with my 2015 FR-S!

About a month ago, my dad sent me a link to a listing for this car. It was at a Toyota dealership in Bellevue, Nebraska, and it looked like a really good deal. At the time, I was also considering getting a 2017 BRZ, but decided against it as this would be easier for me to afford.

A couple weeks later, after they came home to Iowa after visiting my grandpa in Colorado, I asked him to go check out the car, and he couldn't stop raving about it. He loved the car! At that point, I decided to go ahead and pull the trigger. This is the first car I've ever taken out a loan on, and Dad helped me out a lot by arranging the purchase with the dealer and the loan through my bank (a small one back home, not one of the huge national banks you can go to everywhere).

A couple weeks ago, I took a couple weeks of leave and flew home to see my family, hang out with friends, and of course show off the FR-S. Over the past few days, I drove it all the way back to Las Vegas, and had zero problems with the car.

So, yeah. It's like driving a go-kart, but without the wind noise and issues my old Miata had. I'm head-over-heels in love with this thing, and look forward to enjoying this car for many years!

p.s.: This is my first time in years getting involved in any kind of forum, and I'm not the greatest storyteller, so apologies if this wall of text is tedious.
She's a beauty! Welcome!
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote