View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 11:24 PM   #74853
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This week has kinda bothered me. I saw my parents Sunday and my dad did the usual thing asking if I've found a girl or not, when am I going to marry, etc. Then Valentine's Day came up and I was kidding how it's Singles Day but would be a cool "anniversary" since last year's Valentine's Day was when I met and made a few super cool friends in Japan. So of course I said that and my dad asks "were there any girls?" so I finally had to admit that yes, there may have been one.

I'm not usually very sappy about girls but this one in particular is super special and the timing (plus distance of course) just didn't work out since she was with this one other dude already who I met the same night.

But of course because of that she's been on my mind again this week and of course last night I had one of the most vivid dreams in a while that I was back in Japan and *with* her (no hum, not a dirty kind of dream! ). I don't really remember many of my dreams that well, but it's been like 12 hours since I woke up and it's still on my mind.

It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (01-22-2021), humfrz (01-22-2021), NoHaveMSG (01-22-2021), soundman98 (01-22-2021)