p1l0t

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Hyperblue
Thanked 9,371 Times in 4,813 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogMan View Post
Completely agree with you!!!!!!

I found it ironic that one of the biggest complaints about the current 370Z (often from people who've never driven one) is that the 'infotainment system is dated'. Really? Is that what matters most in a sports car? The user interface for playing iTunes songs???

Another common complaint is that the 370Z is 'dated'. So what? In what way? As long as the chassis still offers competitive handling and weight, what's wrong with it being some years old?

If a top priority is a state-of-the-art infotainment user-interface, then I humbly suggest that maybe a sports car isn't what the person is looking for. Which, judging from plummeting sports car sales in the US, appears to be the case. There don't seem to be many people left who care more about how a car simply feels to drive than the features of the infotainment system.

So many people whine about the lack of simple, analog sports cars, with pure, linear, naturally-aspirated engines, engaging manual transmissions, with good performance at a reasonable price. Nissan continued to sell the 370Z which provided all of those, and almost no one bought it.
I HATE that manufacturers even put radios in cars. There like $2k why? A $200 aftermarket unit does 10x as much. They shouldn't be in that business at all. Anyway I only want to mirror my screen if anything anyhow.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to p1l0t For This Useful Post:
WildCard600 (09-07-2020)