View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 04:28 AM   #9653
frsq5

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S Monogram
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sadly, it is time for me to let go of my FR-S.
I’ve been commuting from Santa Rosa to Pleasanton everyday and my FR-S is just sitting on the driveway gathering dust.

It is a 2014 FR-S Monogram 6-speed manual transmission with about 53000 miles on odometer.

There are some bads and goods about the car which I will briefly mention here.

The bads:
- I have a pretty sizable chip on one of the wheels from curbing pretty hard.
- I have installed Valenti style taillights and LED signal on the front of the car with a signal module to prevent hyperflashing. But the module is causing right turn signal to not function sometimes.
- The car has genuine C-West front lip which has cracked really bad. I plastidipped part of the lip to hide it. I will remove the front lip if requested. OEM bumper under it only has a light scratch on the bottom.
- I installed replica STI look side skirt from Bayson R which is lifting around the door area. I am planning on removing this as well.

Now on to the Goods:
- The car has HKS Hi-power Spec L catback exhaust. Pretty quiet exhaust with minimal drone during freeway drive.
- I put on 17x8 inch OZ Ultraleggera wheels in matt bronze that are lighter than stock wrapped with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 235/40/17 size tire.
- Raceang Apex R shift knob
- Back up camera
- Valenti style taillights from FT86SpeedFactory
- Valenti style 4th brake lights
- Grimmspeed hood struts
- Stoptech sport pads and slotted rotors
- Harrop supercharger with base tune by Delicious tuning
- Perrin oil cooler

- Exhaust and Harrop supercharger were installed by Neal@TheRacersLine so you know it is done properly!

I have stock taillights, wheels, and engine parts that were replaced by supercharger but do not have stock exhaust.

I am going to let the car go for $18000. Local only. Santa Rosa area or Pleasanton area.
I’ll add some pics during the weekend after I wash the car.

If you have any question please message me on the forum.

Thanks!
frsq5 is offline   Reply With Quote