Old 07-17-2019, 04:45 PM   #7
Strife26

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.blue
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoHaveMSG View Post
Nope.

You are using the internet to respond. Do your own search, that's what I did when I bought a bbk There is plenty of info on K-Sport products on car forums across different platforms. Coil overs, and brakes.

If OP wants to be cheap, at least use RR Racing. They use Wilwood Calipers. You can get front and rear setup for around 2K
That's kind of a lame ass answer considering he came to us for what help we can off. I usually assume they've tried to do a search but a post from a bimmer forum from 2002 doesn't seem like it'd be relevant. It's about as relevant as calling a product trash without any reference to anything other than "the internet".

I'm listening in because I'm interested to know myself.

And lastly I want a BBK for bling tbh. Ya its more than that, but big colorful brakes look way better than tiny little silver brakes. Mine are red cause that awesome series.blue "upgrade" (just lol). But ya to back dude up, I also want brakes for looks since in most cases I've read stock is fine and I don't need to spend a chunk of cash on brakes.

@ op, wish I had info to help, but I'm in the same boat as you.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk