Will BRZ
Damn that's crazy...

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCTeeJ View Post
Thanks man.

Simple really. There are a few more aesthetic and quality of life changes I want to make, but overall I'm pretty happy where it's at. I plan to keep this car for life if I can so the idea is to keep it happy and healthy. Keep up with maintenance, and throw a few mods in here and there...

In the next year I've gotta decide whether I'm going to respray it 37J or wrap it. One of my rear quarter panels has started to fade in a small area (bad repair from 3 years ago that is just now showing up), and according to professionals I'd have to pay to respray the entire piece including roof line to side skirt area. Problem is, the price of a quality tri coat respray is pretty high. So I'm debating just doing a color change with a wrap considering the faded area will still be protected underneath.
Damn sucks about the faded paint. I'd probably just wrap it because yeah I'd imagine a respray on the whole area would be pretty expensive.

I'm definitely going for a similar build. I'm not keeping the car forever because I'd like to move up to a 17+ for the steering wheel buttons, bumper, tail lights etc. As for this one, I'd do mods that are easily reversible like wheels, exhaust, coilovers and that's about it.
Will BRZ is offline   Reply With Quote