Old 05-30-2018, 11:36 AM   #44848
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,919 Times in 16,467 Posts
Mentioned: 709 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo419 View Post
of course. I was just trying to avoid paying anyone anything until I was certain this is what I want to do. the more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards selling.

Comps in the area are a little tough. I have a townhouse and most of the recently sold town homes either don't have garages like I do or are way above me in cost. but I do remember looking at a couple of places down the street from where I ended up buying. No doubt those sold around the time mine did and they ever very similar.

the market here is very busy and things don't stay on the market for very long these days. hell when I bought mine there were 5 offers on it when I went to look at it the day before it officially went on the market. luckily my agent knew the seller's agent so she was able to assure him that the sale would be hassle free, which it was. I was never super excited about it in the first place. I really wanted a 1 bedroom loft near the town square but the one I was after had just gone under contract when I contacted the agent. so instead I ended up with a 3 bed 2.5 bath townhouse with a 2 car garage.
If you would like to PM me the address of your property, I'll do a CMA on it.

Sincerely,

humfrz