View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:17 PM   #269
JohnCrichton

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited, 2017 Miata RF
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgh View Post
I have the Pioneer AVIC-8200NEX and don't recommend it at all.

If I had to do it over again, or if I was driving my FRS a lot, I would definitely switch to something else.
That's good to know. I was staring at videos of the different NEX HUs all weekend, dreading having to buy one. I've been very happy with the Alpine all these years, and because I'm changing brands on the speakers/amps I at least wanted something Alpine left over, I feel like I'll still have some aftermarket level control over the system. Shame that the system didn't work out for you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oemaudioplus View Post
Thanks for confirming compatibility John. Our team can make previsions for your Alpine head unit and tune your 500Q Sound Solution based on the output characteristics of your preferred head unit. Installation will remain completely plug-n-play with the appropriate receiver adapter for your new head unit (let us know if you need help identifying this).
Thanks for being so responsive, customer service from on online questionnaire on a Sunday is rare to say the least. I have the two main adapters and some of the little additional ones to get my Alpine hooked to the Subaru plugs, so I should be good to go once your product arrives.
JohnCrichton is offline   Reply With Quote