View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 11:07 AM   #18
P86RAVES

Drives: 08 WRB WRX STi / NA Miata
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The STI is the best car of the three and would be the one to go with if money isn't at all an issue. It's fine out the box and anything you do, within reason, just make it that much better. Its power and size make it the most practical daily driver and maybe the one with the least headache.

If money is at all a hesitation I'd remove it from the list because it's going to cost your more in everything from maintenance to modification. This car will cost your more money in the short-term and long-term but it's slow depreciation may soften that blow.

The Miata and FRS are almost a coin toss with a real difference being in how the car feels instock form. I don't just mean acceleration and handling, but also interior ergonomics, visibility, pedal feel... the gambit.

I'm going to say the FRS is for you though. You come across seems a little more Tra-Kyoto and less Flyin' Miata.

Edit:

In consideration of the STi, here's why the guy behind Engineering Explained is selling his: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtry6Cn8pEA"]Why I'm Selling My Subaru WRX STI - YouTube[/ame]

He m

Last edited by P86RAVES; 07-20-2016 at 12:21 PM.
P86RAVES is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P86RAVES For This Useful Post:
Atropine (07-20-2016), Pat.Thornton (07-22-2016)