Old 01-25-2014, 07:43 AM   #129
Whitigir
Banned

Drives: 450 awhp twin turbo vr4
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chee-Hu View Post
Ha, I actually spotted a brand new FRS zig-zagging all accross 4 lanes on my morning commute this morning with the traffic already going 70-75. I'm sure he was going at least 80mph. He went from being in the left lane (fast lane), to the slow lane, and back to the fast lane just to move one car ahead.

I waved as he passed me as I took the BRZ out today with no response. I'm glad he didn't acknowledge me lol.
Can you imagine at 80mph as he started weaving, the car started drifting, get into tail happy and all that ?

Yeah, these car was designed to be tail happy handling. They were not designed to be glued down on the street at high speed, and straight line performances.

Next time, please get away from him as much as possible, becausei can see him tail happy easily accross all 4 lanes, and pile the accidents up.

Those weaving cars should never be 86. Any FWD, and AWD like Evo, STI, GTR is ok to be doing so.

I can not tell you how many of these 86 suddenly got out of control, not because of stuck pedal, but because people lack of respect for it, or underestimate it.

Another fact. True car enthusiast and grown up driver will never weave like that . Reasons

1/ you ony save so much time at your destination, may be 10-15 minutes. While a speeding ticket is 250$ or more, with a sweet reccord, and 30+ minutes pull over. I can drive at speed limit, be safe, legally, and faser than you in case you got pulled over.

2/ you know your skills limit at the track, and you know on the street is not the place to do it.
Whitigir is offline   Reply With Quote