Old 12-28-2016, 04:48 PM   #24552
Ashikabi

Drives: 2013 FR-S
Thanked 4,542 Times in 2,947 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX86 View Post
i had red and green LEDs on the front of my car because i was in the christmas spirit

went to fuel up one evening and there were two cop cars parked in front of me...i finished fueling up and turn on my car and start reversing back away from the to the exit because i like to show off instead of making a u-turn...i then see in my peripheral a female cop power walking after me and waving her hand asking me to stop....i look to the left where i need to turn to exit the gas station but a car is there waiting for traffic to pass so i said shit...can't drive off now..so i stop and roll the window down

she tells me it's illegal to have red lights in the front because it's impersonating a cop but didn't mention anything about the green lights and asked me if i knew it was illegal...i said no i didn't know that (which i lied because i knew because i got a ticket for red lights before)....yet all this time she never noticed the 1911 just sitting there in front of her face in my passenger seat

i turned off the lights in front of her and drove off...50 feet later i turned them back on ...the male cop didn't seem to care but she ended up being a grinch bitch by having to whip out her clit and go on a power trip...
The green is illegal too. It's also for "emergency vehicles". No one seems to know what uses them though.