Mr.Impreza
Mr.Fujitsubo

Drives: 2018 STI
Thanked 1,552 Times in 784 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSOmegaX View Post
I would say it's my attachment that's holding me back . Objectively I think everyone would say it's a no brainer to switch since the car I've been looking to acquire is an M2. I'd be open to switching out the Golf R for it, but it presents some concerns, the primary one being that I don't actually store both cars in my garage. The R typically sits out, and putting an M2 out there seems like a waste (cause for sure I wouldn't leave the BRZ out there). Losing the practicality of the hatch to have two coupes would be odd as well.
I don't know...I've owned a BMW and I didn't enjoy it personally. However you seem to like European cars more than me

I'd personally keep the BRZ and just get a BMW M3 sedan if you want to experience the BMW lifestyle
I mean your married now, so if you decide to have kids sometime in the near future it would be a pretty awesome family car.

But again, it depends on your interests in cars because they probably differ from mine.

For me, I like a luxurious ride....but I die of boredom if that is all I own. Hence why I didn't like owning a BMW as my only car. I need a luxury car & a Japanese raw sports car, so now I'm in a better place with my current line up of cars

Mr.Impreza is offline   Reply With Quote