View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 01:18 PM   #131
ImUrOBGYN

Drives: Supra, Vibe GT, RAV4, Escape
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOspazz92 View Post
My license plate offended a FRS owner in Greensboro. As I'm sitting at a light some kid in a red FRS pulled up next to me. I glance over having noticed the car and he is looking at me like I had just made a pass at his mother. He rolled down his window and started yelling at me "MY CAR HAS PLENTY OF POWER THANK YOU VERY MUCH", continued to ramble on and then revved at me. Little did he know... the person in the V6 Toyota Rav-4 sitting in the 3rd lane was watching the whole thing and had the capability to smoke us both. The FRS owner then proceeded to attempt a large burnout when the light turned green...but it was obvious that he didn't think to turn off the traction control. The Toyota Rav-4 walked all over him, as I accelerated at a normal pace to the 45 MPH speed limit laughing the whole way.

My plate, for those wondering what started this wonderful encounter....

[IMG]Awesome pic of FRS.jpg[/IMG]
Bwhahaha My buddy sent me the link to this post. He said he read it and immediately thought of me. After reading it, I had to sign up to post.

One of my cars is a 2010 RAV4 4x4 V6. I love suckering in ricers and anyone else who dares underestimate it. It's faster than my Supra was stock, faster than our 2015 Escape w/the 2L Ecoboost and AWD and I haven't tested it yet, but I'm sure it'll destroy my Vibe GT, though I like to tell myself it'll keep up w/o too much embarrassment from a 3rd gear pull.

"Too many good docs are gettin' outta business. Too many OBGYNs aren't able to practice their... their love with women all across this country." - George W. Bush
ImUrOBGYN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ImUrOBGYN For This Useful Post:
DocWalt (02-17-2016), Tcoat (02-18-2016)