ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
What are they bitching about? It's real easy on their end; except offer, reject offer, or counter offer?
Right? That's what we did, when we sold our house. Got multiple offers. Picked one, and went on. There was 1 hiccup, but that was buyer side loan issue and not on my side.

So we put the offer. Seller didn't like the EM, so they counter offer wanting $20k EM. We counter offer w $5k EM or $10k EM w seller paying up to $5k on the closing. They're still not convinced that we want that house. Seller is an agent/co-worker of my agent (they work same place). I told my agent that we really like that house and not planning to back out, UNLESS it's a meth house or some dead bodies are hidden. Even then, he's not convinced. I'm at this point, I'm questioning his business ethics and having a doubt of the house... well more like when we do house inspection and need to fix, he gonna cheap out or bitch at us. Now, I'm questioning his business ethics and questioning the house now. Side of my head, he just want that $10k because he knows there's something wrong w the house and take that $10k.