View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 02:16 AM   #21
X25
Sr. Spiritual Advisor

Drives: 2023 BRZ Premium
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ready for ORP (Oregon Raceway Park)!! Unlike the other events, I will be attending an ORP club day, which allows me to use the open track for as long as I want except for the lunch break. I'm hoping this would be a great opportunity to get used to the clutch, etc. as well, since I need to learn how much I should blip in downshifts on this car. During my play at the street (which is hard to do without heavy braking), it gets oddly satisfying when the blip is just right, and shift happens with zero resistance. Anyway..

Forgot these in the trunk... 2.7 lbs for compressor

6.1 lbs for prehistoric tire tools

1.3 lbs for the case. I like it, so I decided to keep this one..

Also, just realized I needed a tow hook to winch the car onto the trailer. OEM unit is actually not very heavy. Nevertheless, I ordered Perrin's tow hook in black color. I'd really want to have cloth, but have not found something good for front fitment.

This thing is so tiny! Corvette has about an inch of clearance on both sides when loaded.

Until I figure out the roll/harness bar issue, I'll use this mount.

This is how it will hopefully look like. I will need to play with smoothness and EV settings since I just switched to GoPro 10, and not sure about optimal settings, yet. One bummer is that the spot metering (Exposure control) can only be done from the camera's screen, which is not easy to access from the mount's location.

Besides these, I'll also be camping in my hybrid truck, which I'll keep running (it provides HVAC and 7200 Watts of max power, and only runs the engine for a minute every 20+ minutes or so; amazing perks). Looking forward to watching videos/movies with 10+ speakers of the truck; better than my lviing room for sure : P
'19 Corvette Z06 Z07 (Track Build Thread)
X25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to X25 For This Useful Post:
villainous_frx (08-12-2022)