Old 04-30-2022, 02:17 AM   #1051
humfrz

Drives: 2013 FR-S, white, MT
Thanked 31,824 Times in 16,428 Posts
Mentioned: 708 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike021 View Post
Hm today I pissed off a lady at the Costco gas station. She was waiting almost all the way in the next pump lane and her fuel door was on the left side, so that made sense. And nobody was really waiting right behind the last pump on the right of where she was. So I merged in because there was so much space. And then she kept honking at me. Once we both were getting gas, she walked right behind the BRZ and stood next to the trunk just glaring at me. And once I was done filling up, I put the pump back in the holder and she started mildly shouting how everyone's been waiting.

So I just brushed it off and said it looked like she was waiting in the other lane and nobody was moving into the lane I chose .

I don't like people who cut either but half the reason Costco gas is always crowded is because people take their time moving up in line and picking the pump they want or whatever.

I should be more careful next time tho wouldn't want some dude getting even more pissed off and starting something.
Careful there, spike021, people are getting shot at gas stations for doing less -
humfrz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to humfrz For This Useful Post:
spike021 (04-30-2022)