Old 12-11-2018, 06:37 PM   #4
Face_Plant

Drives: 2015 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCTeeJ View Post
If an o2 sensor is bad it'll usually peg in a direction, either lean or rich. Make sure to check for a vacuum leak up top as well just to cross another item off your list, though not likely with the stock intake. In the mean time, have you tried flashing back to stock to see if AFR keeps swinging like it is? Maybe hit up the resident OFT guy, @steve99.
I haven't flashed back to the stock tune yet. I checked all clamps/vacuum lines and none were loose or looked cracked, but haven't tried pressurizing the intake or the soapy water test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve99 View Post
Yes something way off in those logs.

Can you do some more logs but tgis time instead of logging flkc knock correction and intake air temp, can you log port injectpr and direcrit injectoin pulse widths or mght be called injecor open time. I want to see if the injectors are actually injecting in lots of fuel then shutting off.

I suspect its the front 02sensor

The manifold pressure boost is sgowing -8 or so so that indicates no intake leaks

Ltft is low but with afr oscilate​ing like that it provably doesnt mean much.

Check you 02 sensor pligs are tight and fhe di injection computer under bonnet is bolted up tight ( you have not changed the di computer bracket for aftermarket ? )

But the logs of injector pilse widths should help
DI computer bracket is still stock. I'll double check the O2 sensor and DI computer connections tomorrow and get a log of the injector pulse widths.

Thanks for the responses so far!
Face_Plant is offline   Reply With Quote