View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 11:36 PM   #208
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Been a while since I've been on. Life and shit, ya know. @stockysnail the 285 HP is on E85. I was hoping to hit the 300 mark but it also was in the middle of summer when I did the dyno pull. I just installed the 9.0 tune from @DeliciousTuning so that with possibly the 69mm pulley in a colder climate would get me really close I think.

With almost 3 years of ownership and about a year and a half of having the twin screw supercharger I can say confidently that if I had to do it all over again, I would still go the same route. There is never a time where I have really needed more power. It's always there whenever I need it. Car is still a blast to drive even though I don't get to drive it as often as I would like. Have close to 40k miles on it now with about 15k of those being supercharged.

This past year I didn't get to do **** to my car. Hopefully this next year will be different. But new house and a new baby being here in the next couple of weeks might deter that for another year or so. Until then, I'll just drive the piss out of it as it is now. It's been good fun so far.
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dustin For This Useful Post:
stockysnail (11-08-2015)