Old 10-20-2020, 06:34 PM   #25
SamtheKorean
September

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
It looks like ltft is behaving normally. It's averaging about, -5%. If the average creeps up past 10%, then you should start worrying. The two flat spots you see are normal. You were in open loop (OL) in both of those cases. On open loop acceleration, you are in the highest load bucket for the ltft, so it just adds/subtracts the value in that bucket. On open loop idle it adds/subtracts from the lowest load bucket. Notice how stft is flat 0, that's another effect of OL, stft is simply not added. The reason for this is because your o2 sensor is not supposed to accurately read much richer than 14.5. In OL, your afr is likely to be in the 12s under acceleration and off throttle it reports as 20.

Based on your IAM dropping from 1 to .82, it looks like your engine detected a bit of knock but then it got better as it went back up to 1. I wouldn't be too worried on my own car, it happens sometimes. You could try to find better gas. I've found certain stations tend to be better than others for one reason or another.

I don't remember if KC learned is supposed to be an absolute value or not, but it is all positive so I'm sure that says... Something? I don't put much stock in KC learned myself. Unless you are into actual competitive racing, it's not going to make much difference in what your car can do given your gas and environment.
Jesus you have no idea how much of this informations has helped me, I’m thinking about gaining more knowledge about tuning I would want to help people/myself out as you did. Thank you brotha
SamtheKorean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SamtheKorean For This Useful Post:
Spuds (10-20-2020)