View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #12
halleffect

Drives: 2016 Subaru BRZ Series.Hyperblue
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointmutation View Post
Been wanting to get blue carbon pieces for my car but only see regular black carbon fiber and red carbon stuff, no blue. But then I was flipping through my 86 & BRZ magazine and saw some blue carbon products on some cars. Then I checked out minkara and see Japanese guys doing all different kinds of cosmetic mods from what western guys do to their cars. Anyways...

Fresh off the boat from Japan... Revier blue carbon x black sport steering wheel and blue carbon steering panel. The panel is not just a stick on cover, but an actual replacement trim piece. Love how the colorr changes and glistens with the lighting. Steering wheel has a European stitch. Thought I'd go with that instead of the cheaper baseball stitch since our stock steering wheel has the thicker stitch pattern.

Trim on wheel and more close ups...

Blue wheel for a blue car...

I thought the red stitch might clash with the blue, but I think it's alright. I figure, I like superman and Spider-Man and they're blue and red. Lol.

Can't wait to install these! Have to see if I have time on my next day off. Will update this thread when I install it.
Those seats look pretty cool. Which kind are those?
halleffect is offline   Reply With Quote