go_a_way1
Not Bаnned Anymore

Drives: Heavily Modified FRS
Thanked 8,274 Times in 4,797 Posts
Mentioned: 355 Post(s)
Tagged: 374 Thread(s)
Who is this Guff guy anyways??

Welcome everyone to the first ever edition of "who is this guy"

today we will be profiling @Guff. First I want to say interesting choice of name. Guff is a noun that means trivial, worthless, or insolent talk or ideas. If you ask me that kind of sums up the whole off topic section So my next question for this guy is why do you let @ichitaka05 take care of all the off-topicness? It seems that according to your name you are right at home here in the off topic section of out beloved forum.

According to special guest @finch1750, @Guff was the man who closed the original random thoughts thread. Can you believe this guy?!?! .... This just in, he is a moderator and can do whatever he pleases.

Alright readers, it is time I turn the floor over to you. Who do you think this @Guff guy is and what do you think of him and his actions?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____

So far we have learned:
1) that he has a beautiful MK4 Supra.
2) has over 4k posts and no one seems to see him
3) He's a funny guy... but man, he would not wake up for anything. Note of advice, if you gonna stay in same room with him (different bed of course), expect SEVERAL alarm clock goes off... & he wouldn't wake up lol
4) a quote from the man himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
Well, to shed more light on what is "the Guff", I'm just a regular dude like everyone else. I'm 22, about to graduate with a degree in Materials Engineering. I've been lurking on the forums since 2010 (since I was 16!), became the Guff in 2011, became a Mod in 2013 (I think?). I don't post as much now, but back then I used to the OG TCoat. I literally posted in every thread. Now I prefer ninja mod status.

I'm glad I got involved all those years ago! This community has really grown into an amazing group. I've had the pleasure of meeting so many of you guys at our events and it makes me really freaking proud when I get to meet so many passionate people that tell us that the forums is a part of their daily lives and that they got fired from their last job because they couldn't stop reading build threads and refreshing members classifieds (jokes :P).

Oh yeah and I've been building Supras with my brothers since I was a kid. A lot of people know me for that and that only lol.
5. @Guff is 20 something year old inspiring evil frat student with a bad hobby to hoarding Supras. He is a hoonigan, a manace, and a good friend. Btw, his favorite food is wasabi chips.

Last edited by go_a_way1; 02-29-2016 at 04:46 PM.
go_a_way1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to go_a_way1 For This Useful Post:
Guff (02-29-2016)