View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 01:09 PM   #7
Lemming

Drives: 2022 GR86 - Halo White
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spcmafia View Post
The cheapest and best solution would be getting curve ramps like BRIDJIT or just make a quick trip to your Lowe's / H.D and get a wood plank.

Alright good idea. I ordered some rubber curve ramps and will talk to the neighbors about bolting it into the concrete so nobody else walks off with them. Hopefully the city doesn't have an issue with it.

I still plan on getting a lighter battery as I have another vehicle needing a battery replacement that I'm tossing the OEM battery into. Since it's a warm climate here I'm thinking the Deka ETX-30L may be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex87f View Post
This, or just try a different angle of approach. The gen 1s are cars that scrape surprisingly little for their right height. It's likely true for gen. 2s, if you're scraping then most other non-SUV drivers are too, there's probably a way :-)

When I originally tried that it worked okayish without a passenger, but an occupant was enough to make it scrape a bit. Neighbor's porsche scrapes too as did my prior infiniti. An old friend's challenger didn't scrape, but the car got stuck going over the hump in the middle. It's a terrible easement.
Lemming is offline   Reply With Quote