Old 07-27-2022, 12:05 PM   #1429
spike021

Drives: '17 Limited BRZ CWP w/ PP
Thanked 6,471 Times in 3,207 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphireho View Post
True, but doesn't negate my point. Cat seems to be the only pet you can't get in trouble for just letting go wild in the community.

Speaking of bad dog owners, we regularly come up to dogs and owners that think it is ok to have their dogs off leash. They think their dog will just obey being unleashed in their yards, then they come running at us and our dogs as we walk by on the street. Last time it happened was funny. This big (bigger than Princess) pit/cattle dog mix came running at us. The owners were screaming, and it even had a shock collar that did no good, it kept coming. When it got close, Princess lunged and put it down by the neck. Princess really missed her calling. She should be a police dog. It was really impressive.
The amount of people who don't leash their dogs is incredible. Someone at my complex always has theirs off leash against the rules. That dog on more than one occasion has basically ambushed other dogs and almost gotten into fights.

At the park there are always dogs off leash against the rules and many times they'll run over to us and the owner either isn't paying attention or keeps trying to recall them unsuccessfully.

If your dog doesn't respond immediately on the first or second try it should not be off leash. I already had one dog attack Haru once like that with the owner nowhere to be found.
It sounds to me like the delicate, metallic sounds of piston skirts slapping against the cylinder walls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
Now, if it was three feet long and you were using all that leverage
spike021 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spike021 For This Useful Post:
Spuds (07-27-2022)