Drives: Crapcan
Thanked 16,341 Times in 7,389 Posts
Mentioned: 108 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
Well, that's too bad the old folks are in bad health -

I can identify, not because of bad health, but because of diminished ambition and progressive laziness. That place looks like my basement - just ask @Ultramaroon .

What to do?

Maybe offer to arrange to have the place cleaned up, if they have any money to pay for a trash out team?

Bubba suggests to build a big assed fence on your property line that borders their property?

The do nothing approach, in hopes the buyer of your property just plans to use it as a rental, and won't much care how the neighbors property looks?

Doing nothing is an option. To be fair this place is only worth 200ish all said and done. So it will 99% be a first time home buyer. This house is not adequate enough for a family larger then having one small child.

The place is across the street. So the landfill view is directly in front of the dining room window. I framed the window up on purpose to cut off the view.

I am fairly certain even if they had the motivation to clean up, they don’t have the means. I am going to talk with a couple of the neighbors who are longtime stalwarts of the community and active in the church to see if they can get me a couple volunteers to help and I’ll just cover the dump fee since I will be going there anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bcj (12-16-2020), humfrz (12-16-2020), Spuds (12-16-2020), Ultramaroon (12-16-2020)