View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 06:22 PM   #18
SeddyBRZ

Drives: Pearl White 2014 BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
UPDATE: I decided to purchase the BC Racing Extreme Low coilovers. I found them for $1000 on a website ($200 cheaper than the regular ones). I decided firmly on BC Racing because I read somewhere that the tein flex coilovers can't be rebuilt and I'd rather save cost in the long run when the coilovers wear out. After a long week (along with resealing my timing chain cover), I got them installed and the car looks amazing. I will take an "after" shot tomorrow morning as I am at work currently.

Right now I am dialing in the dampening, started full hard due to my fear of rubbing and destroying something and I have to say, it was like driving a 90's car with chopped springs. I am currently at about the halfway mark (15) on the dampening and it's a nice firm ride that would be more suitable for a track. I will post another update when I get the right settings dialed in.

I also purchased some adjustable lca's and toe arms for the rear but have yet to install them as I was busy with the timing chain cover which I don't recommend ever doing if you are a novice mechanic lol. It was a pain even for me having spent my whole 23 years of life working on cars.
SeddyBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote